Die Suche ergab 7 Treffer
- Mo 11. Mai 2026, 21:18
- Forum: T3 Syncro
- Thema: Suche Informationen zur Achsvermessung.
- Antworten: 2
- Zugriffe: 3699
Re: Suche Informationen zur Achsvermessung.
Vielen Dank
- Mo 4. Mai 2026, 19:29
- Forum: T3 Syncro
- Thema: Suche Informationen zur Achsvermessung.
- Antworten: 2
- Zugriffe: 3699
Suche Informationen zur Achsvermessung.
Ich suche Informationen zur Spurstangeneinstellung nach dem Austausch der Spurstangenköpfe.
Es handelt sich um einen M469 Syncro mit 16-Zoll-Felgen und 500 mm Abstand zwischen Radhaus und Karosserie.
Ich benötige das Maß an den Felgen.
Vielen Dank.
Es handelt sich um einen M469 Syncro mit 16-Zoll-Felgen und 500 mm Abstand zwischen Radhaus und Karosserie.
Ich benötige das Maß an den Felgen.
Vielen Dank.
- Mi 14. Jan 2026, 06:05
- Forum: T3 Syncro
- Thema: Trailmaster Federn und Stoßdämpfer
- Antworten: 2
- Zugriffe: 5319
Trailmaster Federn und Stoßdämpfer
Ich suche eine Kopie des TÜV-Gutachtens für das Trailmaster-Fahrwerk, um es vor dem Einbau durchzulesen.
MfG.
Oren
MfG.
Oren
- Fr 7. Mär 2025, 14:28
- Forum: T3 Syncro
- Thema: VDO Drehzahlmesser
- Antworten: 1
- Zugriffe: 17383
Re: VDO Drehzahlmesser
Probably your DZM is for a petrol engine.
The alternator on the diesel engines has a different signal compared to the petrol ignition system, and is related to the ratio between the pullies of the crankshaft and the alternator.
The alternator on the diesel engines has a different signal compared to the petrol ignition system, and is related to the ratio between the pullies of the crankshaft and the alternator.
- So 19. Jan 2025, 16:39
- Forum: Who is Who?
- Thema: Hallo, ich bin Joschi!
- Antworten: 2
- Zugriffe: 29774
Re: Hallo, ich bin Joschi!
Hello Joschi and Steffen,
Your Syncro looks very smart.
Hope to meeting you somewhere offroading, and greetings from Kotor.
Oren
Your Syncro looks very smart.
Hope to meeting you somewhere offroading, and greetings from Kotor.
Oren
- Mo 25. Nov 2024, 20:28
- Forum: Who is Who?
- Thema: Hi from Wales
- Antworten: 3
- Zugriffe: 32353
Re: Hi from Wales
Last year in North Macedonia.
- Mo 25. Nov 2024, 14:58
- Forum: Who is Who?
- Thema: Hi from Wales
- Antworten: 3
- Zugriffe: 32353
Hi from Wales
Hi All,
My name is Oren, and I own an ex. Bundeswehr Syncro which is converted to a camper.
My wife and I use it for overlanding few months each year.
I will tell some more about my Syncro in the future, but I share the conversion which was done in Spain by Uro Camper.
https://www.furgovw.org ...
My name is Oren, and I own an ex. Bundeswehr Syncro which is converted to a camper.
My wife and I use it for overlanding few months each year.
I will tell some more about my Syncro in the future, but I share the conversion which was done in Spain by Uro Camper.
https://www.furgovw.org ...